Woodfoot Road, Moorgate
- A 4 bedroom detached family home
- Ground floor WC
- Home office
- Fitted/built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Attractive modern family bathroom in white with electric shower over bath
- Attractive modern en suite to main bedroom with 'P' shape bath & overhead shower
- Double attached garage
- Solar Panels
- Within 1 mile of Rotherham Hospital & very close to Boston Woods
- Catchment for Sitwell School & Oakwood Comprehensive
Situated upon the ever popular & sought after Duke of Norfolk Estate & within a couple of miles of the Sheffield Parkway & M1 motorway, is this 4 bedroom detached home which has been significantly extended by our vendors to include a further reception room, ground floor WC & en suite bedroom
With accommodation over 4 levels, this spacious family home truly warrants an internal inspection to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer which includes a lovely spacious dining kitchen with a comprehensive range of fitted units with integrated appliances & french style doors onto the deck area. On this floor is also the WC, office & laundry room whilst steps from the hallway lead down to the living room & family/games room
The bedrooms are split over 2 floors with an en suite bathroom to the main bedroom
A block paved driveway to the front & double attached garage. Rear enclosed garden & raised decking area
Woodfoot Road, Moorgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.0 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.8 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop3.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041016773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.