Highbury New Park, London N5
- Private Terrace
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern and Spacious Throughtout
- Finihsed To High Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Moments From Clissold Park
- Excellent Transport Links
The apartment is set within a small, well maintained low-rise block. Comprising three bedrooms that are bright and tastefully decorated, one of which has a handy built in wardrobe and plenty of space for added storage options. The third bedroom is currently being used as a fantastic study area with a cleverly built in wall to wall desk where the sunlight shines in from the window above. This would make an ideal place for two to work from home! The delightful family bathroom is fresh and modern, with beautiful mosaic tiling on the floor and panelled bath sides. One of the many focus points of this property is the sunny open plan reception/kitchen area, a stylish area with fantastic gold retro style radiators and sleek laminate herringbone sierra oak flooring. There is also a feature fireplace adding to the charm of this area. The large wall to wall windows, French doors as well as the windows to the rear and side of this room allow an abundance of light to flood the room. The kitchen has wooden work tops, contemporary cupboards and lovely tiles that bring a pop of colour to the kitchen. The living area opens up onto a private terrace, benefiting from flower pots that line the area providing added privacy and a lovely place to create an urban garden!
Arsenal tube (Piccadilly line) and Canonbury (Overground) are both within easy reach, plus there are many bus routes that run along Green Lanes and Highbury New Park that serve north, east, south and west London. The location is suburb with the added bonus of being moments away from the lovely Clissold Park and close by Church Street where there are an array of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
Highbury New Park, London N5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arsenal Station0.6 miles
- Canonbury Station0.7 miles
- Drayton Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Our Finsbury Park branch serves the immediate N4 area, as well as Stoke Newington, Islington, Highbury, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, Holloway, Hampstead, Camden Town, Highgate, Hornsey, Muswell Hill and Tottenham.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2801514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Finsbury Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.