Coppice Close, Wakefield
- Detached bungalow
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Ample off street parking
- Garage with new barn doors, power & light & personal door to rear
- UPVC car port
- Double width driveway gates
- Gas central heating
- New Viessman boiler fitted 2020
- New consumer unit fitted 2018
The property in brief comprises, entrance hallway with PVCu front door and a updated guest WC with heritage suite wash hand basin, WC and central heating radiator. From the entrance vestibule there is a spacious lounge/diner with ample natural light and more than enough space for a large three piece suite and dining table and chairs. The refitted house bathroom has been renovated in 2014 and now features a modern three piece suite, quartz floor and wall tiles, granite countertop, panelled bath with power shower, toilet, wash basin, heated towel rail radiator and full height storage cupboard. To the rear of the property there are two good sized double bedrooms to rear aspect, both with fitted wardrobes and French doors from bedlroom two in to the garden.
The dining room which could be utilised as the 3rd bedroom is of a good size.
The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units throughout, has space for washing appliances and side door leading out to the driveway and car port.
This spacious bungalow benefits from PVCu double glazing, gas central heating with a new Viessmann boiler installed in 2020 and newly fitted loft ladder leading to an insulated and boarded area with light.
Externally the property has ample off street parking, secure driveway gates leading to the UPVC car port and garage. There are mature, low maintenance gardens to three sides with two outside water taps, garden shed and courtesy lighting to the front and rear.
Overall this is a charming and much loved property and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Coppice Close, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station1.0 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station1.2 miles
- Outwood Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR212143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.