2 Henry Darlot Drive Mill Hill, London, NW7 1NP
- Spacious rooms with higher-than-average ceilings and large windows, maximising natural light throughout the apartment
- Hyperoptics broadband and phone line installed and ready to go
- Quality integrated Bosch appliances in the kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom with bespoke vanity unit
- Continuous supply of fresh filtered air supplied by highly efficient mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system (MVHR)
- Plenty of storage space including a fitted wardrobe in bedroom
- Large private balcony
- Engineered Oak flooring with underfloor heating
- Low VOC paint used throughout to reduce toxicity
- Secure underground car park with electric car charging points
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
MARKETING SUITE AND SHOW APARTMENT OPEN DAILY
Find us at:
10 Maurice Browne Avenue
Mill Hill East
(Opposite Fellow House entrance)
Call us today to book your visit!
A spacious and modern one-bedroom apartment situated on the popular Millbrook Park Estate in Mill Hill East, NW7. Kew Place is a brand-new release of 30 one-and-two bedroom apartments in our new development, No1. Millbrook Park.
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW, featuring an open plan kitchen/living space and a sizeable, airy bedroom, this second-floor apartment is perfect for modern London living. With a large private balcony, you can enjoy a coffee in your peaceful, private outdoor space with views to the South.
The kitchen is fully equipped including quality Bosch integrated appliances, oven, induction hob, extractor hood and built-in microwave whilst the bedroom feels light and spacious with a fitted wardrobe.
Every home at No.1 Millbrook Park has been designed with the wellbeing of our homeowners in mind. We've maximised natural light into our 1-bedroom apartments along with larger than average ceiling heights to provide a comfortable retreat for you to enjoy after a busy day. Our meticulous attention to detail ensures the highest quality from the ground up, with every single element lovingly crafted for you. Our Low VOC paint and MVHR will help you breathe better throughout the day meaning you can Live Well in your home.
Call us today to book your appointment to come and see for yourself why No.1 Millbrook could be the perfect place for you.
* Light oak finish to the front door
* Engineered oak timber flooring to hallway, lounge and kitchen/dining area
* Carpets to all bedrooms
* Wardrobe to the master bedroom
* Bathroom with full height ceramic wall tiling with a feature panel
* Wall hung basin with wall mounted chrome brassware and cabinet below
* Shower tray with frameless glass screen
* Bath with frameless glass screen
* Contemporary kitchens with wood effect cabinetry
* Open black pantry style shelving
* Bosch integrated oven, induction hob, microwave and integrated extractor hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* Gas-fired heating via communal heat plant
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Highly efficient mechanical ventilation and heat recovery systems (MVHR) ensures your home benefits from fresh, filtered air
* Low VOC paint
- A few minutes walk from Mill Hill East Underground
- A mix of town houses and apartments
- Impressive views across the City
- Bordered by picturesque open spaces
2 Henry Darlot Drive Mill Hill, London, NW7 1NP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill East Station0.4 miles
- West Finchley Station1.0 miles
- Woodside Park Station1.1 miles
About the development
No1 Millbrook Park
- **ONLY 10 HOMES REMAINING** No.1 Millbrook Park is located on the original marching parade ground of Inglis Army Barracks, nestled on Mill Hill it will comprise of 149 beautifully crafted homes.
We’re constantly looking for ways to make life better, to help people Live Well ®. Whether it’s through beautiful design, sustainable materials or cutting-edge technology, we’re always pushing boundaries to build better homes and a better world.
In 2008, with everything underwater, Joseph needed a plan that didn’t require the banks. He sought the refuge of housing associations to fund developments, and created two joint ventures between contractors and Housing Associations. To show his
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference plot93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joseph Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.