The Woodlands, Spilsby, PE23
- Detached five bedroom house
- 2.48 acres with Stables and scope for arena
- Outbuildings (including stables)
- Four reception rooms
- Separate Studio/Office poss holiday let stpp.
- Equestrian Coastal Property
- Guide price: £400,000
- For sale by livestream auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am, Wednesday 20th October 2021
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
FOR SALE BY LIVESTREAM AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 11:00AM
TO REGISTER FOR LEGAL PACKS AND BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
A detached vacant 5 bedroom house set within 2.48 acres (stms) with a number of options for use including equestrian use (stpp)
This five bedroom detached house is located within easy reach of the east coast resorts just outside Spilsby with its shopping and recreational facilities. The property offers good sized versatile accommodation with four reception rooms and a conservatory, four first floor bedrooms two with en-suite facilities and a generous 2.48 acre plot (stms).
Outside the double garage has been used as a studio home office with the possibilities with the necessary planning permission of further extension to provide a possible holiday let. The property also includes two timber stables, a tack room and a feed room.
Hall, lounge, dining room, snug, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, cloakroom/w.c, bedroom
Four further bedrooms, three with en-suite facilities
Grounds of 2.48 acres (stms). Former double garage, two timber stables, feed store and tack room.
EPC Rating: E
Administration Charge: £1,140.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
The Woodlands, Spilsby, PE23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station4.1 miles
- Havenhouse Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Auction House East Anglia are firmly established as East Anglia's no.1 property auctioneers (based on lots sold) and we sell over 80% of lot entries in our local auctions. We hold regular auctions in Norfolk and Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and have offices in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Ipswich.Trusted Brand
Auction House East Anglia is part of the Auctio
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_eastanglia_1444708_38101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering East Anglia on 01603 950107.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.