Whalleys Road, Lancashire, WN8
- Set in the beautiful Lancashire countryside
- Turfed rear garden
- Separate garage
- Spacious lounge
- Bay window to the lounge
- French doors to the rear garden, bringing plenty of light into the home.
- Wonderful location, not overlooked
- Good commuter links
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Laurus Homes
Kitchen / Dining 3.68m X 6.34m
Utility 1.31m X 1.52m
Lounge 5.34m X 3.30m
Cloakroom 1.20m X 1.52m
Master Bedroom 3.20m X 3.28m
En-suite 1.07m X 2.55m
Bedroom 2 3.51m X 3.57m
Bedroom 3 3.51m X 2.67m
Bedroom 4 2.66m X 2.65m
Bathroom 1.86m X 2.55m
Imagery shown may be of another Laurus home and is used for illustration purposes only. Please speak to a Sales Advisor about the specific plot you are interested in.
Whalleys Road, Lancashire, WN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parbold Station1.6 miles
- Hoscar Station2.3 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.5 miles
About the development
- A luxurious new housing development.
- Stylish 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new houses.
- Set close to the River Tawd in a picturesque area of rural Lancashire.
- Outstanding countryside views.
- Modern bathrooms, and luxurious en-suites.
We have a range of new homes across the North West through Laurus Homes, a profit-for-purpose housing developer that’s part of Trafford Housing Trust.
Laurus Home is built on the philosophy of ‘a home for everyone’. This principle drives us to provide better homes and places to live in the North West of England and further afield.
We’re thinking big and planning ahead
Laurus Homes has an ambitious commitment to build at least 2,000 new, high-quality homes by 2020 acro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot91. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurus Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.