The Birches, Chapelgarth, Sunderland
- 960st ft of Living Space
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area
- Choice of Kitchen
- Fully Integrated Appliances
- French Doors to the Paved Patio
- Turfed Front & Rear Garden
- Mains Bedroom with En-Suite
- Waterfall Shower
- Porcelanosa Tiles
- Block Paved Driveway for 2 Cars
Downstairs there is a spacious hallway, lounge to the front, a storage cupboard and cloakroom toilet, and the Kitchen/dining/family area with a choice of kitchen, fully integrated appliances and French doors to the paved patio and turfed garden. The perfect space of entertaining.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, including a master with en-suite complete with waterfall shower and choice of Porcelanosa tiles. There is a second storage cupboard and a main bathroom which includes white sanitary ware and a double ended bath.
Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property, and at the back there is a fully turfed garden with a paved patio and fencing with access gate.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Staircase to first floor.
Lounge - 3.10m x 5.49m (10'2 x 18'0) -
Dining Kitchen - 2.51m x 3.78m (8'3 x 12'5) -
Family Area - 8'10 x 9'1 (26'2"'32'9" x 29'6"'3'3") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 3.10m x 3.81m (10'2 x 12'6) -
Bedroom 2 - 2.74m x 3.25m (9'0 x 10'8) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.39m x 2.24m (7'10 x 7'4) -
Family Bathroom -
Outside - Gardens front and rear. Driveway for 2 cars.
Additional Information - The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). All homes are freehold. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
Fawcett Street Viewings - To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.uk
Opening Times - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noon
Ombudsman - Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.
BrochuresThe Birches, Chapelgarth, SunderlandBrochure
The Birches, Chapelgarth, Sunderland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University Metro Station2.0 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station2.4 miles
- South Hylton Metro Station0.1 miles
About the agent
Peter Heron Residential Sales and Lettings, Sunderland
City Office, 20 Fawcett Street, Sunderland, SR1 1RH
Peter Heron has been established here since the early 60's and as the business has grown, we have seen the area develop and change into the diverse place that it is today.
As trends move, economies rise and fall and needs change, our commitment to the area and the people who live here stays the same so we have an insight and knowledge of the local landscape to ensure we can stay ahead of the ever changing property market.
So reassuringly, if you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30969155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Heron Residential Sales and Lettings, Sunderland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.