Rothsay Street, SE1
- Rare opportunity to buy a Freehold warehouse conversion
- Immaculate interior arranged over five floors
- Refurbished interior
- Three double bedrooms
- Three superb shower and bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining room
- Top floor living room
- Terrace with uninterrupted views of London's skylinethe
- No onward Chain
- Quiet street
Rothsay Street is a short walk to Bermondsey Street which has become one of London's most fashionable locations with an eclectic and unique blend of independent businesses, bars, boutiques and restaurants amongst art galleries such as the White Cube and Zandra Rhodes' Fashion and Textile Museum. The City is within easy walking distance as is the River Thames, Tower Bridge and the Tate Modern. Historic Borough Market is also within close proximity, alongside Maltby Street/Ropewalk, the popular street food market. This Zone 1 neighbourhood is well served by many transport links. There are plenty of bus routes on the doorstep and train links include London Bridge station (National Rail, Jubilee Line and Northern Line Underground), Borough station (Northern Line Underground) and Elephant and Castle station (National Rail, Bakerloo Line Underground).
Rothsay Street, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Borough Station0.6 miles
- London Bridge Station0.6 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Daniel Cobb is an independent, family run business specialising in property consultancy for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in offering a wide range of professional services in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property management for both investors and occupiers.Customer Service- The forefront of our Business
What our customers are saying about us:
Many thanks for attending to my request so speedily. You have saved me a lot of time! I remain
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102770007393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Cobb, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.