Crammavill Street, Grays
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- KEYS HELD FOR VIEWINGS
- THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY
- 48FT WESTERLY GARDEN
- STIFFORD CLAYS AREA OF GRAYS
Offering NO UPWARD CHAIN and with keys held for viewings, this three bedroom house with a generous 48ft westerly backing rear garden, replacement fitted kitchen and shower room, utility room and double glazing is expected to sell quickly. Call William H Brown to arrange your viewing today.
Offering NO UPWARD CHAIN and with keys held for viewings, this three bedroom house with a generous 48ft westerly backing rear garden, replacement fitted kitchen and shower room, utility room and double glazing is expected to sell quickly. Located in the popular Stifford Clays area of Grays within close proximity to primary and secondary schools, shops and amenities, this family sized house offers three generous bedrooms and although requires some updated decoration in areas, represents a great first or upgrade purchase.
Lounge 19' 3" x 12' 6" ( 5.87m x 3.81m )
Kitchen L- Shaped 18' 1" x 9' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.00m )
Utility Room 12' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.39m )
First Fllor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Rear Garden 48ft
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Crammavill Street, Grays
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grays Station1.6 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station1.7 miles
- Ockendon Station2.1 miles
About the agent
‘Choose your local Grays William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA102712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.