Lloyd Avenue, Gatley
- An Attractive And Substantially Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Located On The Popular Gatley 'Lakes Estate'
- Offering Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Large Extended Dining Kitchen With Separate Utility Area
- Beautifully Maintained And Private Rear Garden With Southerly Aspect
- Recently Renovated Family Shower Room With Attractive Tiling
- Boasting Four Well Sized Bedrooms
- Useful Driveway Offering Off-Road Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
Enjoying a much sought-after position on the ever popular 'Lakes Estate', only a short stroll to Gatley Village and its local amenities, an attractive and extensively enhanced bay-fronted semi-detached home, offering a wealth of spacious accommodation whilst boasting a private beautifully maintained rear garden.
The charming home begins with a entrance porch complete with newly fitted composite front door, welcoming entrance hall, bay-fronted living room with feature fireplace, large extended family/ dining room with feature firplace and twin doors to the rear garden, there is a substantial extended dining kitchen with modern fitted units and seperate dining/ utility area and single door to the garden. The home also benefits from a converted garage offering a versatile study/ reception room/ occassional bedroom, and a useful separate shower room.
To the first floor, off the spacious landing, are four well sized bedrooms, and an impressive refitted family shower room enjoying stylishly veined tiling throughout.
The loft also offers a versatile and useful room, having been partly converted still with ladder access, whereby it is fully boarded, plastered, offers storage shelving and a sky light window.
Externally the home benefits from a beautifully maintained and private rear garden with Southerly aspect, mainly laid to lawn, and enjoying mature planted borders, whilst to the front is a large driveway offering ample off-road parking.
Lloyd Avenue, Gatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gatley Station0.3 miles
- East Didsbury Station1.0 miles
- East Didsbury Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The local principal Lewis Hughes offers a fresh and enthusiastic approach to the area and is supported by a s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 834137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Cheadle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.