Woodfield Close, Enfield
- Chain Free
- Studio Flat
- Second Floor
- Separate Sleeping Area
- Bay Parking
- Lease Approx. 158 Years
- Walking Distance To Station
- Enfield Town Location
The property is on the second floor and consists of entrance hall, spacious living room with separate sleeping area and fitted wardrobe. You also have a kitchen with storage units and shower room.
Located in a quiet cul de sac just off Lincoln Road this flat would be ideal for a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or investor looking to add to their portfolio.
If you are interested in arranging a viewing then give haart Enfield a call.
Communal door, phone entry security system, stairs to second floor
Carpeted, storage cupboard, doors to rooms
5.55m x 2.91m (18'2" x 9'6")
Spacious living room, carpeted, electric storage heater, double glazed bay window, opening to
2.80m x 2.75m (9'2" x 9'0")
Fitted wardrobe, carpeted, double glazed window
Range of wall and base units, integrated 2 ring electric hob, oven, stainless steel sink, double glazed window
Shower, hand basin and W/C vanity unit, double glazed frosted window
Bay parking within the development
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Woodfield Close, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.3 miles
- Bush Hill Park Station0.5 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Enfield offers good value-for-money for first time buyers and families, and it's easy to get into London too: Liverpool Street and Moorgate are just over half an hour by train and there are various Piccadilly Line stops. The M25 is only minutes away.
The area has a mix of period and new properties, superb schools, a great range of shops (including an Ikea, a traditional department store and national chains) as well as bustling pubs and restaurants offering a feast of international cuisi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0142_HRT014211463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.