- 3rd Floor retirement apartment
- Lounge, kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom
- Gas heating, double glazing
- Lift, parking (1st come 1st served)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Goadsby
The apartment is set on the 3rd floor of this well maintained development and is situated within the prestigious location of Branksome Park, located within easy reach of Westbourne village which boasts a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants.
Within the development is a 24 hour house manager, a restaurant, resident's lounge and laundry facilities.
The property is accessed via stairs or a lift and opens into the hallway which has a storage cupboard and an airing cupboard. There is a light and airy lounge with feature fireplace and surround and views over the communal grounds.
The kitchen/breakfast room comprises an array of matching base and eye level fitted units, with integrated fridge/freezer, eye level oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, sink with window over and space and plumbing for further appliances.
There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a walk in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
The spacious bathroom comprises a walk in shower area with hand grip, bath, pedestal basin and WC,
The property is serviced by gas fired central heating, has double glazing throughout and is offered for sale with parking (on a first come first served basis), vacant possession and no forward chain.
Lounge 4.53m (14'10) x 4.28m (14'1) max
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.43m (11'3) x 2.46m (8'1)
Bedroom 1 3.96m (13') x 3.28m (10'9)
Bedroom 2 3.6m (11'10) x 2.98m (9'9)
Bathroom 3.77m (12'4) x 2.47m (8'1)
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
We are awaiting verification of these details by the seller(s).
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.3 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1958 Goadsby are widely acknowledged as one of the leading independent estate agents in the South of England. With an extensive network of nineteen branches and two commercial departments spread throughout Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire we believe that our honest and hardworking approach alongside our experience allows us to offer our clients an unrivalled level of bespoke service.
Goadsby customers benefit from a wide range of services and tailored marketing for their p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1019970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.