Glenwood Road, Birmingham, B38
- Three Bedroom Extended Semi Detached
- Through Lounge/Diner
- Extended Kitchen
- Lean to
- Off Road Parking for Several Cars
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Immaculate & Well presented
- Popular Location Close to Schools & Transport Links
**BACK ON THE MARKET UNEXPECTEDLY AS OF 20TH OCTOBER 2021, CALL NOW TO VIEW **A beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi detached property on a popular location in Kings Norton, the property comprises in brief; porch, entrance hallway, through lounge/diner, extended kitchen, lean to, three bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazed and centrally heated throughout, large rear garden and off road parking for several carsA beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi detached property on a popular location in Kings Norton, the property comprises in brief; porch, entrance hallway, through lounge/diner, extended kitchen, lean to, three bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazed and centrally heated throughout, large rear garden and off road parking for several cars
Driveway leading to double glazed double doors into porch, further double glazed door into
Stairs to first floor accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors leading to
11' 09" x 9' 08" (3.58m x 2.95m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, opens into;
13' 02" x 9' 09" (4.01m x 2.97m) Double glazed french doors to rear with windows to side, radiator
13' 01" x 6' 0" (3.99m x 1.83m) Double glazed window to rear and side, matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated slimline dish washer, part tiled walls, door to;
Door to front and rear, plumbing for washing machine
First Floor Landing
Double glazed obscured window to side, loft access, doors leading to;
12' 11" x 10' 04" (3.94m x 3.15m) Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator
12' 0" x 10' 01" (3.66m x 3.07m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator
6' 09" x 5' 02" (2.06m x 1.57m) Double glazed window to front, radiator
Double glazed obscured window to rear, side panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W/c, storage cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn, pebbled area to rear with fencing to enclose
We understand the property is Freehold (subject to confirmation by a solicitor)
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Glenwood Road, Birmingham, B38
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfield Station0.9 miles
- Kings Norton Station1.1 miles
- Longbridge Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Here at Evans you will find a proactive and experienced Estate Agents, specialising in the South Birmingham area & focused on providing the very best customer service. Whether buying or selling, we are here to support at every stage.
I have lived locally all my life and still do. This coupled with us having over 10 years’ experience working with a large Midlands based estate agents provides us with a thorough understanding of the area and of the local property market.
We have a gr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21501680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans Estate Agents, Kings Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.