Stoke Newington Road, London
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Large And Bright Reception
- First Floor
- Sought After Location
- Brand New 125 Years Lease
- Very good condition
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
Benefiting from two good-sized double bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a spacious separate fitted Kitchen and a bright and well-sized reception room. Ideal for first-time buyers or investors alike, this spacious two-bedroom apartment is now ready to view and it is offered CHAIN FREE.
This superb 2 bedroom flat boasts a terrific location benefiting from its abundance of restaurants, shopping facilities and charming amenities. Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland Overground stations are moments away.
Its interiors are immaculately presented and feature attractive wood flooring throughout.
Stoke Newington Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.