- Fully refurbished City Centre HMO
- Fully Let
- 1 x 1 bed, 2 x 3 beds & 1 x 6 bed HMO's
- Finished to a very high standard
- Suited to serviced accommodation, single lets or as an HMO
- Located on the corner of Southernhay
- Grade II Listed
These flats are contained within a beautiful townhouse that has been completely reconfigured and restored by an experienced developer. The aim was to make the building as operationally efficient as possible whilst creating an inviting environment for student and professional tenants.
Number 50 is located in the City centre, close to St Luke's campus and within walking distance of the main campus. The current tenants inform us that close proximity to the City centre is more important than being close to the University main campus’. It too appeals to professionals, particularly those who work at Southernhay or Princesshay.
Located in the historic Southernhay area of Exeter a stones throw from Exeter's Princesshay Shopping Centre and the Cathedral. The city centre boasts an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and cafes. Exeter offers plenty of quality sports and recreational facilities, including golf, swimming, athletics and has both rugby and football clubs. The River Exe, canal and Quayside are just a short walk away where sailing, canoeing, rowing and fishing can be enjoyed.
From the Wilkinson Grant & Co Exeter office, walk down to the High Street and across towards Princesshay. Passing Debenhams on your left, continue into Southernhay where you will find the property.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter Central Station0.5 miles
- Exeter St. Thomas Station0.6 miles
- St James Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
NEWS FLASH - ADDITIONAL SERVICES ADDED TO KEEP YOU MOVING SAFELY. CHECK OUR
'ADDITIONAL SERVICES TAB'
One of the South Wests' leading independent estate agencies, Wilkinson Grant & Co are a multi-discipline Property and Acquisition Agency covering Devon and parts of Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset.
With a reputation for getting results and building long-standing relationships with our clients, we cover all sectors and all aspects of the residential sales and let
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU210031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.