Oak Park Road, Stourbridge
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- BAY FRONTED
- Excellent Transport Links
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- MODERN Bathroom
- MODERN FAMILY Home
- MODERN KITCHEN
- OPEN FIRE
The property comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE Front Appearance as you Approach With Feature BAY WINDOW, Complete With LARGE Gravel DRIVEWAY Offering Ample OFF STREET PARKING, With A MASS OF CURB APPEAL
* OPEN Hallway With Feature Front Door, Giving Character And Charm
* GENEROUSLY SIZED, IMMACULATELY Presented Living Room with BAY WINDOW, Flooding the Room With NATURAL DAYLIGHT and FEATURE OPEN FIRE,
* HUGE OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Diner Featuring MODERN Kitchen Units, TILED FLOOR And Splashbacks, Integrated Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Pantry And OVERLOOKING Rear Garden,
* PRIVATE Rear Garden Featuring, Shed, PATIO Area, and Lawned Section, With Side Access. The Perfect To Relax Or Entertain.
* TRADITIONAL Family Bathroom With TILED SPLASHBACKS, Chrome Towel Rail, and Shower Over Bath
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HUGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom,
* LARGE DOUBLE Second Bedroom,
* Open Fire
*.10 Minute Drive To Stourbridge Train Station.
* 2 LARGE DOUBLE Bedrooms
* HIGHLY DESIRABLE Location
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
* We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800 *
Oak Park Road, Stourbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stourbridge Town Station1.3 miles
- Lye Station1.8 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station1.9 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.