The Square, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6 9JU
- Unique One Of A Kind Extended Cottage Style Home - Oozing Character & Many Period Features
- Two Large Reception Rooms, One With A Log Burner & Original Stone Internal Wall
- Modern Open Plan Hand-Made Dining Kitchen With Range Cooker
- Luxury Bathroom Suite With Roll Top Bath & Separate Walk In Rainfall Shower
- Upstairs WC & Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Three Car Driveway Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden With Stone Built Patio BBQ Area Inset To A Pergola And With Sweeping Laid Lawn
- Highly Sought For Residential Area - Tucked Away Quite Pleasantly On The Edge Of Open Countryside
***DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF INTEREST WE HAVE RECEIVED ON THIS PROPERTY THE SELLER HAS INSTRUCTED US TO REQUEST ALL BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY WEDNESDAY 13th OCTOBER 2021 AT 14:00. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT THEIR BEST & FINAL OFFER WITH PROOF OF MORTGAGE TO PROPERTY EXPRESS 23 HIGH NORMANBY TS6 0NH OPTION 2 BEFORE THIS DEADLINE***
Wow, There Are No Words That Can Come Close To How Amazing This 3 Bedroom Cottage Style Home Truly Is! | If Your Not Taken In By The Many Original Period Features, High Ceilings And Beautiful Original Stone Internal Walls, Then You'll Be Swayed By The Large Rooms, Extended Dining Kitchen, Bath/Shower Room And Private Sweeping Gardens Overlooking The Countryside - The List Goes On And On | This Magnificent Property Has Been A Well Cared For Family Home For Many Years For For Many Happy Children That Have Come & Gone | Occupying A Tremendous Sweeping Plot, This Unique One Of A Kind Property Comprises In Brief From; Entrance Hall, Reception Room With A Multi-Fuel/Log Burner Inset To A Beautiful Brick Chimney Breast, A Second Equally Sized Reception Room, Extended Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Handmade American Oak Fitted Units/Drawers & Quartz Worktops And Range Cooker, Ground Floor Luxury Bathroom With Roll Top Bath & Rainfall Shower With Stone Tiled Walls/Flooring, To The First Floor There Are Three Great Sized Bedrooms And A WC. Externally, To The Very Generous And Private Plot, There Is A Three Car Driveway For Off Road Parking, A Hidden Gem Of A Rear Garden With Pergola/Stone BBQ Area, Luscious Green Lawn, Summer House & Storage Shed | Luxury Yorkshire Stone/Hardwood Flooring & Internal Doors, Fitted Blinds, UPVC Double Glazed Windows/External Doors & A Baxi Combination Boiler Gas Central Heating System Complete This Show Stopper Of A Home | Online Virtual Tour Walkthrough Available To View Above - Physical Viewings Also Available |
The Square, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6 9JU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Bank Station2.3 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station2.6 miles
- Nunthorpe Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTT_PRP_LFSYCL_486_68890338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.