Stansted Crescent, Bexley, DA5
- Guide Price £385,000 - £400,000
- Quiet Residential Road
- Close to Albany Park Train Station
- Close to Schools
- Gas Central Heating
- Conservatory Overlooking Rear Garden
- Modern Bathroom
- OPEN DAY 2ND OCTOBER
OPEN DAY FULLY BOOKED.
Guide Price From £385,000 to £400,000
A spacious three bedroom terraced house. Situated in a quiet residential road opposite a green and close to local amenities, including shops and excellent schools, and within walking distance of Albany Park mainline train station. The property features gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, good size living room/diner with double glazed patio doors leading into a large heated conservatory. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units, electric oven, hob and plumbing for washing machine. Conservatory with double glazed doors leading to garden.
To the first floor there are two double and one single sized bedrooms, tiled modern bathroom with hand basin, bath with over bath shower, heated towel rail and WC.
Externally there is a garden with shed to the rear with power supply and lighting. There is a paved front garden which can be used for off street parking for two vehicles.
Stansted Crescent, Bexley, DA5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Albany Park Station0.1 miles
- Sidcup Station1.0 miles
- Bexley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We believe our unique marketing approach and ability to properly negotiate offers ensures that we get the best prices for property. We also guarantee low fees for our all inclusive service which include;
Accompanied Viewing Service
Energy Performance Certificate
Our office is open 7 days a week offering longer opening hours than our competitors. We provide a bespoke marketing tail
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10373225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.