Bream Avenue, Cleckheaton, BD19
- STYLISHLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED WITH NO CHAIN
- Great Family Home - Good Sized Footprint with Good Sized Rooms & Close to Local Schools
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Master Ensuite, Family Bathroom & Two WC's
- Driveway & Integral Garage, GCH, uPVC DG & Alarm
- Far Reaching, South Facing Rear Views. EPC - C.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
WC and sink
6.7m x 3.5m (22' 0" x 11' 6")
French Doors opening to Juliette balcony and also to proper balcony which takes advantage of the far reaching views. Wall mounted TV point with surround sound speakers
2.9m x 2.5m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
Lower Ground Floor Hallway
Useful under stairs storage
WC and sink
6.8m x 3.6m (22' 4" x 11' 10")
Modern wall and base units with worktops and breakfast bar with glass block finish. Inset 1.5 bowl sink and mixer, double electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor. Integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. French doors leading to rear garden.
1.7m x 1.7m (5' 7" x 5' 7")
Units with sink, worktops and automatic washing machine. Side door.
First Floor Landing
Useful storage cupboard.
3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6" x 9' 6")
Fitted wardrobes along one wall. Ceiling spotlights.
Modern three piece suite with glazed shower cubicle, WC and sink.
3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
3m x 2.8m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
Three piece modern suite with shower extension over bath, WC and sink.
Located on the cul-de-sac at the top of Bream Avenue with lawned garden to front with driveway and single integral garage. Tiered South facing rear garden with lawned garden and paved patio area with steps leading down to decking area with shrubs and flower beds. Far reaching views over valley to rear. Useful lean-to shed to side.
Bream Avenue, Cleckheaton, BD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Low Moor Station2.1 miles
- Brighouse Station2.8 miles
- Mirfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.