Littleworth, Nr Wheatley
- Generous detached home with light and airy rooms
- Popular South Oxfordshire hamlet on the fringes of Oxford
- Expansive driveway with 37ft garage and car port
- South facing garden laid mostly to lawn
- Surrounded by fields and rolling countryside
- Public footpath opposite property leading to Shotover Country Park
The expansive living room is the heart of the property, from here there are four bedrooms which are all a generous size, an open kitchen with separate dining room, a family bathroom, utility room, as well as a separate cloakroom with WC, and to the rear a conservatory looking over the south facing garden.
The garden is laid mostly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, bordered by hedges and fencing and interspersed with trees and shrubs with countryside views and gated side access to the front garden and driveway.
QUALITIES* Generous detached home with light and airy rooms
* Popular South Oxfordshire hamlet on the fringes of Oxford
* Expansive driveway with 37ft garage and car port
* South facing garden laid mostly to lawn
* Surrounded by fields and rolling countryside
* Public footpath opposite property leading to Shotover Country ParkSETTING
Littleworth is a hamlet in South Oxfordshire which has one public house, the Cricketer's Arms free house and the area is surrounded by fields and rolling countryside. Littleworth village is situated adjacent to to Wheatley, Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, a handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops and ASDA supermarket. Opposite the property there is a public footpath leading to Shotover Country Park, an area of natural beauty and fantastic walks, covering an area of 289 acres between Wheatley and the East of Oxford City.
IMPORTANTWe would inform prospective purchasers that these particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Littleworth, Nr Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11081397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.