North End, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Three bedroom period cottage
- Located ina unique semi-rural location
- St John's Primary School catchment
- Spacious lounge with period features
- Conservatory / dining room
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- South facing courtyard garden
- Excellent location for schools, shops & Central Line
- EPC rating D65
North End is a delightful location, just off Roebuck Green, which is part of the wider Epping Forest, but well placed for access to the trendy shops, cafes and restaurants in Queens Road in Buckhurst Hill, and also the more traditional Loughton High Road. The Central Line gives easy access to the City, Canary Wharf and West End, and for road users, the M25, M11 and routes into London are conveniently close by. This property is ideally situated close to the highly regarded St John's Primary School, and being surrounded by Epping Forest there are plenty of leisure pursuits on hand.
The ground floor commences with an entrance lobby with a very handy guest cloakroom. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of units with solid wood worktops including ceramic butler sink, and ample space for appliances and storage. The principal reception room is a great size room with wooden flooring, period style fireplace, school radiators and double doors opening to the rear garden, and further doors to a conservatory. This is presently used as a formal dining room, with tiled flooring and a delightful aspect looking onto the garden. Upstairs are three well appointed bedrooms, all served by a family bathroom with a white suite and complimentary tiling.
The rear courtyard garden is south facing, paved with mature shrub borders which gives a great level of screening. Perfect for entertaining, and wonderfully low maintenance.
North End, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.6 miles
- Loughton Station0.9 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.