Octagon Drive, Wisbech
- Detached Allison home
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
A LOVELY HOUSE IN A LOVELY LOCATION! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to all amenities, this detached Allison home would make an ideal family home and is available to the market with no onward chain.
A LOVELY HOUSE IN A LOVELY LOCATION! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to all amenities, this detached Allison home would make an ideal family home and is available to the market with no onward chain. With three bedrooms and two reception rooms, the property also benefits from a conservatory, utility room, refitted downstairs shower room as well as a refitted first floor bathroom. Outside there are picturesque gardens to the front and rear as well as off road parking and a single garage.
Agents Note - It is our understanding that the property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Conservatory 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' maximum x 8' 7" ( 3.66m maximum x 2.62m )
Utility Room 5' 5" x 5' 4" ( 1.65m x 1.63m )
Shower Room 4' 9" x 7' 5" ( 1.45m x 2.26m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' ( 4.50m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 1" maximum ( 3.68m x 3.38m maximum )
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.01m x 2.26m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and take note of ASDA on your left hand side. Continue along into Leverington Road and turn left into Harecroft Road. Turn right into Pickards Way and continue along taking the first left into Octagon Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side, look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Octagon Drive, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB122486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.