Park Road London NW8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 5 bedroom, 5 bathrooms, 1 w/c
- Spacious Apartment
- Lift Access
- Opposite Regents Park
Park Road London NW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. John's Wood Station0.4 miles
- Marylebone Station0.6 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Cluttons is a leading residential real estate agent, selling and letting some of the finest properties to our extensive database of purchasers and tenants, as well as servicing the buy-to-let and developer markets.HYDE PARK & BAYSWATER OFFICE
Our Hyde Park office is located in the heart of Connaught Village, well placed for W1 and W2, Mayfair, the historic Portman Estate covering 110 acres of Marylebone, the Hyde Park Estate, and parts of Paddington and Bayswater bordering No
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P209345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Hyde Park - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.