Earning Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29
- Individual Inter War Detached Family Residence
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Mature And Private Garden
- Off Road Parking Provision And Over Sized Garaging
- Prime Desirable Godmanchester Location
- Lots Of Potential Subject To Relevant Planning Permission
- Viewing By Appointment Only
- Offered With Immediate Vacant Possession And No Chain
Offered with no forward chain and immediate vacant possession this individual inter-war detached family residence with well proportioned accommodation set in this prime desirable location close to local amenities, river walks and major road and rail links. The property must be viewed to appreciate the potential on location. Viewing is advised and strictly by appointment only.
Recessed Entrance Porch
15' 1" x 7' 7" (4.60m x 2.31m)
Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator with decorative cover.
16' 5" x 11' 10" (5.00m x 3.61m)
Wall light points, bow window to front aspect, radiator with decorative cover, central fire place, TV point, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
13' 5" x 10' 6" (4.09m x 3.20m)
Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden terrace to the rear, picture rail, radiator with decorative cover, central decorative fire place, coving to ceiling.
16' 9" x 9' 10" (5.11m x 3.00m)
Fitted in a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces and tiling, UPVC window and door to garden aspect, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, drawer units, extensive ceramic tiling, inner door to
Over Sized Garaging
16' 1" x 9' 6" (4.90m x 2.90m)
Up and over door, power, lighting and sky light window.,
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to side aspect, access to loft space, coving to ceiling.
16' 5" x 10' 10" (5.00m x 3.30m)
Bow window to front aspect, wardrobe range with hanging and shelving, radiator.
13' 1" x 11' 10" (3.99m x 3.61m)
Wardrobe range with hanging and shelving, radiator, UPVC window to rear aspect.
9' 10" x 7' 10" (3.00m x 2.39m)
UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, cupboard storage, fixed shelving.
Family Shower Room
7' 10" x 7' 7" (2.39m x 2.31m)
Fitted in a three piece suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator with decorative cover, coving to ceiling, screened walk in shower enclosure with independent shower unit fitted over, vinyl floor covering.
There is an extensive frontage giving parking for a number of vehicles accessing the Garaging as described. The rear garden measures approximately 59' 0" x 33' 0" (17.98m x 10.06m) and is primarily lawned, private and mature with a range of timber outbuildings. The garden is enclosed by mixed boundaries offering a good degree of privacy.
Council Tax Band - E
Earning Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Founded by Peter Lane and wife Denise, the company was set up in 1990 by Peter, Denise and Roger Stoneman.
The founder members relied on a simple brand of experience, passion and integrity which today remains the corner stone of the business and is why we believe the company continues to receive a high percentage of repeat business and recommendations. We also believe that employees are an Estate Agents biggest asset and we are therefore proud of our employees and the professional work
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21367569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, Huntingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.