95 Morrison Street, Glasgow, G5 8BE
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Impressive Furnished Duplex Apartment
- Residents Gym
- Available 05/10/2021
- Landlord Reg No 361261/260/24101.EER Band D
This is a luxury 3 bedroom duplex loft apartment in the spectacular victorian Co-operative Building. It has fabulous motorway, underground and bus links on the doorstep and is within easy walking distance of the vibrant city centre and riverside developments which include the Quay, BBC studios, STV studios, SECC, SSE Hydro and Science Centre. It would be a perfect new home for professionals.
The property is one of the finest in the building has been very recently upgraded, fully furnished and styled to the highest standards. It is accessed by lift from the elegant carpeted entrance with biometric entrance system or from the secure underground car park where there is a dedicated parking space.
The duplex apartment has a superbly spacious layout and is over 2 levels. The lower level comprises a large welcoming entrance hall, 3 spacious double bedrooms where the master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite bathroom with a shower, a main modern bathroom, a generous storage cupboard with hanging and laundry space and a utilities cupboard. The entrance hall staircase leads up to an impressive and fabulously stylish loft style space with large dining area, open plan lounge, fully fitted modern kitchen with 4 person breakfast bar and a gorgeous sitting area in front of the apartment's signature circle window with a view over the city skyline. At this upper level there is also access to a balcony storage area.
The apartment has central heating throughout and electronically operated windows.
Residents of this duplex apartment can also enjoy access to the buildings communal landscaped courtyard and a well appointed gym.
Landlord Reg No: 361261/260/24101. EER Band C. Letting Agent Registration Number 1906010
Property does not have HMO and is not available to students.
95 Morrison Street, Glasgow, G5 8BE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Street Station0.3 miles
- Bridge Street Station0.4 miles
- Anderston Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Property Bureau is managed by some of the most experienced individuals currently working in the industry today.
Even with the changes in the property market over the last few years, many of our staff have been in the business for over 30 years, have experienced all the challenges before and are delighted to be able to provide honest, helpful advice to ensure that you achieve your goals whether that be as a buyer, seller, landlord or tenant.
We have already sold and currently manag
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.