Tourney Road, Bournemouth
- Generous 3/4 bedroom semi detached property
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Large conservatory
- Private rear garden
- Private garage
- Planning permission granted for extension
A Well Presented 3/4 Bedroom Modern Semi Detached House with Good Sized Plot at the Head of this Cul-De-Sac on the ever popular Bearwood Development. The Property has lots of Parking, Car Port, Garage & Conservatory. Viewing is Highly Advised. Seller Suited.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this generous property with plenty of benefits, such as UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating (NT), 3/4 Bedrooms, G.F. Cloakroom, Conservatory, Office/Bedroom 4, Modern Kitchen, Car Port & Garage, Ample Parking, Gardens, Viewing Advised, Sole Agents, Vendor Suited.
Cloakroom 7' 5" x 2' 9" ( 2.26m x 0.84m )
White suite comprising close coupled WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps and cosmetics storage cupboard beneath, UPVC double glazed frosted glass side aspect window, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling light point, storage cupboard under stairs.
Lounge 18' x 17' ( 5.49m x 5.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, 2 x double central heating radiators, power points, TV Aerial connection, storage area under stairs, laminate wood strip flooring, coved and textured ceiling, triple ceiling light points. 7ft. wide aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors leading to:
Reception Room 12' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, double central heating radiator, power points, coved and textured ceiling, twin wall lights, built-in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' ( 3.81m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of high gloss fronted units complemented by black granite effect roll edge worktop surfaces and comprising 7 single base storage cupboards with 'U' shaped worktop surfaces over, inset double circular bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and spray, plumbing and space for dishwasher, gas point and space for range style cooker, chimney style air purifier over (NT), complementing tiled surrounds, matching range of 6 single wall storage cupboards with wall unit underlighting and overlighting and cornice below, front aspect window, power points, coved and textured ceiling, spot lighting.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 5' ( 3.15m x 1.52m )
Conservatory 16' 8" x 6' 8" ( 5.08m x 2.03m )
Mainly UPVC double glazed construction with pitched polycarbonate roof, sealed unit double glazed doors to outside., central heating radiator, power points.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes textured ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, power points, textured ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 6' 5" ( 4.32m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, power points, central heating radiator, textured ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.88m )
White suite comprising wooden panelled bath with glazed shower screen and Aquatronic II electric shower unit and spray (NT), toilet unit with a concealed cistern, vanity basin unit, central heating radiator, wood effect flooring, textured ceiling, extractor fan (NT), UPVC double glazed frosted glass window to front aspect, ceiling light point.
ENTRANCE PORCH/UTILITY AREA Wall mounted GLOWORM gas central heating/hot water boiler (NT), plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, textured ceiling, ceiling light point, etched frosted glass door leading to:
Open plan, dropped kerb leading to a concrete driveway which provides ample off-road car parking for 2 vehicles, gravelled hardstanding and small section of lawn. The driveway leads to side aspect CAR PORT and on to the attached GARAGE.
Garage 16' 6" x 7' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.31m )
Attached garage of Marley type construction with double opening doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tourney Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
- Parkstone Station3.3 miles
- Bournemouth Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bournemouth Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bournemouth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN107713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.