Lawson Avenue, Cottingham, HU16
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly Refurbished
- Ground Floor One Bed Flat
- Private Entrance
- £475 Security Deposit
- EPC Rating D
** Due to current high demand we ask for interested parties to complete an application form prior to booking a viewing. Tenancy Application Forms can be found in the Tenant Zone on our website - No holding deposit payable with application **
A newly refurbished one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the highly sought after Village of Cottingham. Close to the Village centre and all of it's local amenities including shops, restaurants and public transport.
The property comprises private entrance hall lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property has electric heating and double glazing. To the outside there is a communal parking area.
For all relevant letting fees and tenant protection information please visit our website or our office.
Lawson Avenue -
Living Room -
Are You Thinking Of Letting Your Property? - Call our office today on to arrange a no obligation, market appraisal!
Agency Fees, Redress Scheme & Client Money Protection - Our full list of fees are available to view in our office or on our website
- Client Money Protection provided by RICS
- Independent redress provided by: The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer/ Prospective Tenant is advised to obtain verification from a Legal Advisor/ Surveyor/ Relevant Tradesman. Any references to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller/ Landlord. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer/ Prospective Tenant is advised to obtain verification from a Legal Advisor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers/ Prospective Tenants must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Floor plans are provided to give a general indication of the layout of the property, the plan should not be relied on for any other purpose as the accuracy is not guaranteed
Lawson Avenue, Cottingham, HU16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station0.3 miles
- Beverley Station3.9 miles
- Hull Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We do business with all types of landlords from single property investors to multi-million pound portfolio clients. Buy-to-let investors, ex-patriot home owners and specialist property companies are all typical of the landlords we work with.
With the exception of student lets we handle all types of residential property from individual units to purpose built blocks of apartments. We deal with all aspects of letting and property management and provide professional se
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30972483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Larards Lets, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.