The Ravenswood, Park Lane, Cottingham
- New Release
- Fabulous Living Kitchen
- By Scruton Builders
- Four Good Bedrooms
- Superb Detached House
- Single Garage
- High Quality Specification
- NHBC Warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Matthew Limb Estate Agents Ltd
Introduction - The Ravenswood is part of Scruton the Home Builders superb new development being a stunning four bedroom detached house. You will certainly find the specification hard to beat and early viewing is strongly recommended. Features include a living kitchen with bay window, and a fantastic rear living kitchen with bi-fold doors opening wide to the garden and luxury German kitchen fittings with a host of integrated appliances. There is also a utility and downstairs cloaks/WC. At first floor are four bedrooms with the master enjoying a sparkling en-suite. The family bathroom has a bath and a shower cubicle. A detached single garage complements this special home. Appointments to view are available!
Location - The vibrant village of Cottingham provides an excellent range of shops, general amenities and recreational facilities. Cottingham is home to numerous properties of distinction and has many attractive street scenes. The village is ideally placed for access towards Hull city centre, the historic market town of Beverley or in a westerly direction towards the iconic Humber Bridge. Cottingham also has its own mainline railway station with direct access to London Kings Cross. Schooling for all ages is available being both state and private.
Particular Detail - The property is completed with high spec. fittings throughout, further details of which are available on the pdf document below. A selection of these features include:
- Hacker German made fitted kitchen
- Choice of styles and colours unless already fitted
- AEG or similar appliances
- Ideal Standard sanitaryware
- Electrical switches and sockets to hall, lounge, kitchen, landing, bedroom 1 in brushed stainless steel
- DAB aerial and Sky dish fitted with cabling distribution to points
- SSAIB approved burglar alarm system
- Storm grey uPVC performance window frames and double glazed units
- Ideal Logic Plus central heating system with modern style radiators having thermostatic controls
- Comprehensive insulation throughout
- Single garage in matching brick
Picture used is an example of a Hacker kitchen
Scruton The Home Builders - For more than 70 years, this family of experienced builders has, through good design, attention to detail and a strong quality commitment, earned an enviable reputation throughout Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire for their new homes.
Using a generous palette of quality materials, Scrutons skilled tradesman carefully construct superb, classic and contemporary residences in styles that are in keeping with the existing dwellings within the areas of Hull and the East Riding.
Scrutons values are not just confined to the exterior of their properties. Each house provides an attractive living space with kitchens and bathrooms that reflect the 21st century attitudes to home comforts and living expectations.
Site Plan -
Location Plan -
Tenure - Freehold
Conditions Of Sale - Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, the building process is subject to continuous development of new products and processes and the developer reserves the right to change the specification and possibly the price structure without notice, prior to reservation. All sketches and plans contained within this brochure are for illustration and identification purposes only. All measurements given are approximate only. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise about the correctness about each statement contained within these particulars. Please clarify any point of particular importance to you and check specification and materials before making an offer. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are subject to the properties not being sold. Details contained herein are correct at the time of print.
BrochuresThe Ravenswood, Park Lane, CottinghamBrochure
The Ravenswood, Park Lane, Cottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station0.6 miles
- Beverley Station3.9 miles
- Hull Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30972571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Matthew Limb Estate Agents Ltd, Brough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.