Queens Road, Newbury, RG14
- Three bedroom Victorian house
- Two reception rooms
- Town centre location
- Walking distance to the town centre and railway station
- Enclosed rear garden
A amazing Victorian end terrace family home situated in a prime residential location within walking distance of Newbury town, Sainsbury's super store and the railway station.
TO APPRECIATE THE SPACE AN INTERAL VIEWING IS A MUST !!!
The property has been very well maintained by its current owner to a very high standard and is presented for sale in good order throughout. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is deceptively large comprising:- Entrance porch, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace with an open fire, dining room with steps down into a fitted kitchen and walkway leading to the garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, on the second floor there is a large master bedroom.
To the outside front of the house there is a small garden accessed via a side wrought iron gate and pathway leading to the front porch.
There is a lovely south facing part walled garden to the rear which has been designed for ease of maintenance with paved patio leading to an Astro turf lawn and a large covered decked area where one can enjoy alfresco dining.
There is a garage part of which has been converted into a studio/home office which would suit anyone working from home and the remainder is used for storage and is accessed from the decking. There is a side pathway and gate to the rear. In front of the garage there is a driveway affording off road parking.
Queens Road, Newbury, RG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Racecourse Station0.3 miles
- Newbury Station0.4 miles
- Thatcham Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Cricketts of Berkshire opened its doors for business on 15th March 2003, since then they have established themselves firmly within the local property market with a rapidly expanding portfolio of properties and clients. We are a family run company and are passionate about what we do. As one of the leading independent estate agents in the area we can offer a bespoke service and fit around your every need. Established by Kathleen Crickett, a proven industry prof
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20715621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cricketts Of Berkshire, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.