- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Property Reference Number: 946418
- Pets allowed
- Online dashboard, no fees, no agent.
- Residents Parking
- Wooden floors
- Central heating
Could this 2 bedroom flat in Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale W9 be the one you call home?
There are 1 reception room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and the property features handy additions such as resident parking, wooden floors and central heating.
Currently being fully renovated and refurbished with a brand new open plan kitchen including all new appliances:
- Washing machine/Dryer
There will also be a brand new bathroom with new flooring.
Deposit Replacement Product or Traditional Deposit available on this listing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maida Vale Station0.2 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Mashroom makes renting easy by connecting incoming and departing tenants directly.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 61325b3d64eb3af0ccd7fb40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mashroom, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.