Wombwell Lane, Barnsley
- Two Bedroom Property
- Gas Central Heated
- Ideal for Junction 36 of M1
- No Chain
- Close To Tesco Superstore
- Bus Route Into Town
- Large Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yorkshire Residential Sales & Letting Ltd
Ideal for first time buyers of buy-to let investors (est rental of £500PCM)
To view please call ,
Lounge - 4.19m x 3.99m (13'9" x 13'1") -
Kitchen - 3.30m x 3.10m (10'10" x 10'2") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.99m (13'9" x 13'1") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.79m x 2.01m (9'2" x 6'7" ) -
Garden - 35.00m x 4.50m (114'10" x 14'9") -
BrochuresWombwell Lane, BarnsleyBrochure
Wombwell Lane, Barnsley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wombwell Station1.9 miles
- Barnsley Station2.0 miles
- Elsecar Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Who we are
Yorkshire's forward-thinking property experts. Dedicated. Passionate. Reliable. We're proud of reputation for outstanding professional service.
You can rely on us.
Our dedicated, friendly Property Management Team have a vast amount of experience looking after our extensive lettings' portfolio. We value each and every property under our care, offering a bespoke management service, on hand 24/7 to as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30972752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorkshire Residential Sales & Letting Ltd, West Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.