Trafalgar Terrace, Long Eaton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Excellent location.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- On street parking.
- Gas centrally heated.
- Modern kitchen.
- Discount scheme for major high street stores when renting through Tristram's.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Private street.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Call to view.
LIVING ROOM 11' 5" x 11' 9" (3.5m x 3.6m) A spacious living room with neutral decor and carpets.
DINING ROOM 11' 5" x 11' 9" (3.5m x 3.6m) A second reception room with good space for dining table and chairs. Under stairs storage.
KITCHEN 6' 2" x 10' 2" (1.9m x 3.1m) A modern fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units and access to rear garden.
BEDROOM ONE 8' 10" x 12' 1" (2.7m x 3.7m) A double bedroom to the rear of the property with neutral decor and grey carpets.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 2" x 15' 1" (2.2m x 4.6m) A double bedroom to the front of the property with neutral decor and grey carpets.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 9" x 7' 6" (3.6m x 2.3m) A large single bedroom which would fit a double bed. To the front of the property with neutral decor and grey carpets.
BATHROOM Located on the first floor a white bathroom suite consisting of Bath with overhead shower and Sink. There is a separate WC in the room nextdoor to the bathroom.
Trafalgar Terrace, Long Eaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Eaton Station1.1 miles
- Attenborough Station1.6 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
Tristram’s are a forward thinking and pro-active estate agency who pride ourselves on offering honest and accurate advice when it comes to dealing with your potential move. Tristram’s are an independent estate agency situated in Bramcote, Nottingham who largely contribute to the growth of the market in all of Nottingham and the surrounding areas. We strive for better marketing, a better service and better results. This is done by constantly reviewing how the market is evolving and what reacts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101457004638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.