Monkswood Avenue, Bare, Morecambe
- Ground Floor Over 55s Apartment
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Three Piece Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Communal Garden Areas
- On-Site Estate Manager & 24 Hour Alarm System
- Sought After Residential Area in Bare
- Within Easy Reach of Local Amenities
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN DELAY
This property is part of a purpose-built Over 55's development, managed by Anchor Housing, which benefits from an on-site estate manager and a 24 hour emergency call system. The development boasts communal gardens consisting of lawned and patio areas.
This well proportioned apartment briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature granite fire surround and mantlepiece, modern fitted kitchen units with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge, plumbing for washing machine and fitting for dryer.
The master bedroom is a generous double bedroom and the second bedroom is a good size single, alternatively ideal for a dining room/study/hobby room. The shower room is a contemporary three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit.
Situated close to Bare Village amenities including shops, schools, post office and bus routes and train station providing access to Morecambe Town Centre, Heysham and Lancaster City Centre. The newly opened M6 link road ‘The Bay Gateway’ has also improved access to the motorway and areas further afield including The Lake District.
Viewing is highly recommended for prospective purchasers to fully appreciate the property, the development and the fantastic location.
Tenure - Leasehold
Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresMonkswood Avenue, Bare, MorecambeBrochure
Monkswood Avenue, Bare, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bare Lane Station0.3 miles
- Morecambe Station1.3 miles
- Lancaster Station2.0 miles
About the agent
GF Property Sales & Lettings are a dedicated and professional family business whose goal is to provide a first class customer service and to achieve the best results for our clients.
The company was established in 2003 by Gerry Farrell who has over 40 years of local experience and has grown to become one of the area's most highly respected Estate Agents.
As an Independent Estate Agent, we offer a wealth of experience under one roof to give us the edge over our competitors and we p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30845444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.