Tarnbrook Close, Bolton Le Sands, Carnforth
- Substantial Detached Property
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge through to Dining Room
- Good Sized Kitchen & Utility Area
- Ground Floor WC
- Attached, Double Garage
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Sought after Cul-de-sac location
- Offered with no chain delay!
The main entrance to the property is from the front elevation with stairs leading up to the porch and opening into the spacious entrance hall with a ground floor WC positioned to the righthand side.
The lounge is a welcoming reception room with feature coal effect gas fire in Lakeland stone surround and opens to the good sized dining room with window overlooking the private rear garden. There is a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall, drawer and base units and space for white goods. In turn, the kitchen leads through to the utility area with access to the rear garden and double garage.
To the first floor, the spacious landing provides access to the four double bedrooms; with the master bedroom boasting sea views! Also the four piece family bathroom offering a corner bath, freestanding shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Further benefits to the property include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Externally, the property stands on a good sized plot with driveway leading to the attached garage with power, light and up and over door. There is an extensive front garden with lovely lawn area and mature bushes. The beautiful, private rear garden has a range of flower borders and fruit trees. Furthermore, there is a very useful shed and greenhouse currently used to grow vegetables.
Located in the sought after location of Bolton-Le-Sands with stunning coastal walks and easy access to the canal, village amenities and the M6 link road.
In accordance with the Estate Agency Act 1970, we formally disclose the property is being sold by a connected person to GF Property.
Gf Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresTarnbrook Close, Bolton Le Sands, CarnforthBrochure
Tarnbrook Close, Bolton Le Sands, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bare Lane Station1.9 miles
- Carnforth Station2.7 miles
- Lancaster Station3.2 miles
About the agent
GF Property Sales & Lettings are a dedicated and professional family business whose goal is to provide a first class customer service and to achieve the best results for our clients.
The company was established in 2003 by Gerry Farrell who has over 40 years of local experience and has grown to become one of the area's most highly respected Estate Agents.
As an Independent Estate Agent, we offer a wealth of experience under one roof to give us the edge over our competitors and we p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30874264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.