Burnley Road, Bacup
- AN ATTRACTIVE STONE TWO BEDROOM ELEVATED MID-TERRACED PROPERTY
- SUBJECT TO MODERNISATION AND IMPROVEMENT THROUGHOUT
- *NEW KITCHEN *NEW FLOORING *REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM & FURTHER SINGLE BEDROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED COURTYWARD
- *UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING *GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MUST BE VIEWED!
The gas centrally heated & UPVC double glazed property is accessed via the front door which leads to the:
With internal door leading to the:
With newly fitted wood effect laminate flooring and window to the front. A door leads to the:
A newly fitted kitchen with a modern range of wall & base units with work surface over and upstand. There is a fitted extractor hood, space & plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker fitted. There is a window, personal door to the rear and complimentary flooring fitted.
From the first floor landing there is access to the two bedrooms.
A particular spacious bedroom with window to the front. There is a built in cupboard with shelving and central cast iron fireplace.
A well proportioned second bedroom with window to the rear and door leading to the:
Fitted with a white suite of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and bath with shower over. There is an obscured glazed window to the rear, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property there is a paved courtyard with an outhouse and gated rear access.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
14' 5'' x 13' 1'' (4.4m x 4m)
6' 7'' x 11' 10'' (2m x 3.6m)
13' 1'' x 14' 9'' (4m x 4.5m)
6' 7'' x 6' 11'' (2m x 2.1m)
6' 7'' x 4' 11'' (2m x 1.5m)
Burnley Road, Bacup
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsden Station4.1 miles
- Todmorden Station4.3 miles
- Littleborough Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Kristian Allan are a traditional family run Estate Agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management in Bury and the surrounding areas.
We have brought a fresh new approach to selling and letting homes in Bury and the surrounding areas - combining the latest marketing methods with the more traditional values of personalised service and outstanding customer care.
We know that one size does
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10969021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.