The Croft, Fulbourn
- Three Bedroom Semi
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Offered with no onward chain
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- Close to Amenities
HALLWAY with stairs to first floor, radiator.
SITTING/DINING ROOM with double glazed window to front, two radiators, double glazed French doors to rear, tiled fireplace.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM range of fitted wall and base units, inset sink, electric hob, cooker hood over, electric oven under, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted Vaillant central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING with double glazed window to rear, loft hatch to roof space.
BEDROOM 1 with double glazed window to front, range of fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture. Large overstairs storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 with double glazed window to front, radiator, double wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 with double glazed window to rear, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM with panelled bath, wall mounted shower controls, fitted screen and tiled surround, vanity wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, chrome towel rail, radiator, airing cupboard with radiator and shelving.
SEPARATE W C with low level w.c., double glazed window to rear.
OUTSIDE The front of the property is laid to lawn, driveway parking and path to front door, access to a SINGLE GARAGE 17'6" x 8'10" with electric rolling door, power and light, window to side, courtesy door to rear.
Rear garden of approximately 100ft in length mainly laid to lawn, fenced and brick tool shed, mature willow tree, gated side access, range of mature shrubs and plants.
The Croft, Fulbourn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station3.3 miles
- Cambridge North3.7 miles
- Shelford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1825, Cheffins estate agency business operates from five offices across the Anglia region including Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Ely and Haverhill; we also have an office at St James's Place in London.
Cheffins has a proven track record in buying and selling residential property. The team at Cheffins has significant experience and expertise in the property market and buyers and sellers receive a personal and professional service.
Call us now for a free, no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539077341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.