Sargent Way, Broadbridge Heath, HORSHAM
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with En-suite
- 2 Parking spaces
- Integrated appliances
- Open plan Living room/Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to local schools
- Good-size garden with shed
- Full UPVC Double Glazing
- Downstairs WC
A modern four bedroom mid-terraced town house situated in the popular Wickhurst Green Estate in Broadbridge Heath, within walking distance of a local co-operative convenience store and close proximity of Tesco Extra superstore.
A modern four bedroom mid-terraced town house situated in the popular Wickhurst Green Estate in Broadbridge Heath, within walking distance of all local amenities and regarded schools. This property comprises of 3 double bedrooms plus further single bedroom. The spacious master bedroom has an en-suite with an oversized walk-in shower and a fitted double wardrobe. There is also a modern family bathroom with matching white suite and separate thermostatically controlled shower over bath. The property benefits from a fitted white high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and a good range of base & eye level units leading to the open plan living / dining room with direct access via patio doors onto a fully enclosed rear garden with a lockable storage shed, full UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, and parking spaces for 2 cars.
This property comes unfurnished.
The Wickhurst Green Estate is both peaceful and has been designed to be family friendly, with many different play areas throughout the estate and is also ideally located for all local amenities, which includes local shops, Horsham town centre and regarded local schools.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Sargent Way, Broadbridge Heath, HORSHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station1.0 miles
- Horsham Station2.0 miles
- Warnham Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Horsham for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P0505J4320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.