First Field Lane, Braunton, EX33
- ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST SPOTS IN BRAUNTON
- SUPERB AND UNITERUIPTED VIEWS OVER THE GREAT FIELD AND TOWARDS THE BURROWS AND ESTUARY
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM CHALET STYLE HOME
- ON THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SINCE BEING BUILT
- A REALLY RARE OPPORTUNITY
- SCOPE TO EXTEND, SUBJECT TO CONSENTS
- SITUATED ON A LARGE PLOT EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY A THIRD OF AN ACRE IN TOTAL.
This truly is a wonderful spot and this is a fabulous opportunity for someone to buy a deceptively spacious chalet bungalow on a good plot with uninterrupted views over the Great Field, towards the Burrows and Estuary. During the winter months, this property will enjoy some superb sunsets.
The accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, living room, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and utility, rear and front porch to the ground floor and sizable first floor bedroom with WC in the eaves space. There is ample eaves space on both sides providing scope to extend further, subject to consents.
Outside, single gate lead through to the ample driveway and this leads around the side to the attached garage. A gate on the other side of the property leads around to the side and rear gardens which are level and mainly laid to lawn with a few outbuildings/stores. The garden adjoins the Great Field to the side and rear.
This really is a rare opportunity to acquire a property in this location, plot size and uninterrupted views.
Situated on the edge of the Great Field in Braunton, close to amenities and the heart of the village. Braunton is reputedly the largest village in England and offers a wide range of amenities including local shops, supermarkets, community centre, medical centre, primary and secondary schools, churches and a range of popular pubs and restaurants. The renowned Tarka trail can be accessed from the village and this follows the Taw and Torridge estuaries. Close by is the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Braunton Burrows, the largest sand dune system in the UK as are the glorious sandy beaches of Saunton Sands, Croyde, Woolacombe and Putsborough Bays. Saunton Golf Club is near by and with its renowned championship East and West Courses - links golf at its finest – it is a test for even the most experienced golfer.
Services & referral Fees
Webbers Property Services Ltd (WPSLtd) refer buyers and vendor clients to Together Financial Solutions, please be aware that should you decide to use this service (WPSLtd) will receive an average referral fee of £265 from them on legal completion. (WPSLtd) may also provide a conveyancing quotation via Law Firm Services (LFS) in conjunction with a local law firm, should you decide to use this service (WPSLtd) will receive a referral fee of £150 on legal completion. This fee is taken for recommending their services and to cover the on-line transaction management service provided by (LFS).
From the main set of traffic lights in Braunton, with our office on your right, turn left on to Caen Street. Continue past the shops and upon reach the Zebra crossing by Saunton Road Studios, turn left into First Field Lane. Follow the road to the bottom and the property is the last one on your right hand side with name plate clearly displayed.
First Field Lane, Braunton, EX33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Braunton - reputedly England's largest village - has a population of approximately 8500 people, which increases dramatically during the summer months as it is close to North Devon's best sandy beaches and surfing resorts. It is approximately 5 miles north of Barnstaple and is a vibrant working village with both Junior and Senior Schools.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA210133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Braunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.