Lee Park, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Amazing original features and ceiling heights
- Very spacious accommodation
- High spec kitchen
- Direct access out to the garden
Located on one of Blackheaths most desirable tree lined residential streets, the light and bright apartment is decorated throughout in modern neutral tones and retains many period features.
Entrance hall, double bedroom, bright sitting room, modern well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, bathroom. Direct access out to the garden
Front door into communal hall way. Personal front door into
Deep store cupboards.
The original full size reception room of the house Full height sash window to the rear. Mantelpiece. Coving and skirtings.
A modern well equipped kitchen finished in high gloss white lacquer with contrasting work tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and full height fridge freezer. Electric hob, dual oven and extractor. French doors with steps down to the garden.
Set to the front with a large sash window. Mantelpiece.
Fitted in white with chrome fittings and comprising bath with over bath shower and glazed shower screen. Pedestal basin. Ceramic tiling to walls and floor. Close coupled flush wc.
Communal gardens to the rear.
Whilst we endeavour to make out particulars as accurate as possible, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact us and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Lee Park, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackheath Station0.3 miles
- Hither Green Station0.8 miles
- Kidbrooke Station0.8 miles
About the agent
London Key acts for prospective buyers or tenants of residential property.
We also act for Companies relocating employees to London and will assist the employee and their family in finding the right property whether to buy or rent.
When buying or renting a property in the UK, agents act for the seller / landlord. At London Key we act for you and represent your interests. London Key is your personal agent. Why pay for such a service? London Key will save you time and money by searc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LKL1000160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Key, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.