Fordham Road, Isleham, CB7
- Three bedroom DETACHED bungalow
- OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with FRENCH DOORS
- Spacious lounge with BAY WINDOW
- Three DOUBLE bedrooms
- Bedroom two features stunning FRENCH DOORS
- BAY WINDOW and EN SUITE to Bedroom one
- FAMILY bathroom with separate BATH and SHOWER
- CLOAKROOM and UTILITY cupboard
- HELP TO BUY or PART EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
The Blake is a fantastic three bedroom, double fronted, detached bungalow with a garage and a driveway for two vehicles to park side by side.
This stunning bungalow offers a beautiful lounge with bay window and a spacious open plan kitchen / dining area, featuring an island and French doors leading to the rear garden.
The master bedroom boasts a bay window and benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, with bedroom two also boasting French doors to the rear garden.
This home is complete with a family bathroom, with separate bath and shower, a utility cupboard, plenty of storage and a cloakroom.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- White contemporary Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- White heated towel rail to bathroom
- Villeroy & Boch ceramic wall tiles to bathrooms
- Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- Generous floor to ceiling height
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, and worktops from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
Help to Buy: This Government scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
Part Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Part Exchange scheme we can complete your chain or buy your existing home to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000 GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.23 x 3.95 metre
- Kitchen Dining - 4.56 x 4.77 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 4.12 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.43 x 4.09 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.05 x 2.54 metre
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- beautiful collection
- sought after village of Isleham
- Perfectly placed
Fordham Road, Isleham, CB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station5.3 miles
About the development
Bloor Homes at Isleham
- Sales Office and Showhomes open Thursday - Monday from 10am - 5pm, by appointment only
- Call today or send us a web enquiry to book your virtual or 1-2-1 appointment with our Sales Team
- A beautiful collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Sought after village of Isleham, Cambridgeshire
- In the heart of this picturesque village
- Help to Buy available*
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.