- Furnish type:
- 24hr concierge
- Private balcony
- Excellent transport links
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Great location
- shops nearby
- Restaurants nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
The property offers an open-plan reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows and a full-width balcony with dual south and west aspects that offer unrivalled far-reaching views south towards Greenwich and west towards the City of London. This fabulous apartment also benefits from 1 secure parking space. Landmark East Tower Residents enjoy a 24 hour concierge and a residents' only gym.
Located in Isle of Dogs (Canary Wharf - Canary Wharf) this amazing Flat - 3 Bedroom boasts approximately 168.62sqm of living space with outstanding views and contemporary interiors.
The Residents will also have access to a concierge service, gymnasium and parking. The development is located near to Canary Wharf's transport links with Canary Wharf Station (Jubilee line, DLR) being within a short walking distance away. Also amenities and attractions including the Museum of London Docklands.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station4446.6 miles
- Canary Wharf Station4446.7 miles
- South Quay Station4446.7 miles
About the agent
Idasons, a fast paced, quick acting estate agent at the forefront of the everchanging Luxury property Market. We source quality apartments and landlords for clientele all across the globe. Specialising in the London Docklands, but with expertise in the West End of London, Idasons is committed to finding the right property solution for you.
Our goal is simple, finding the right property for you as soon as possible. Some Estate Agents are content with simply filing off clients into proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Idasons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.