Fortescue Road, Poole
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Substantial Plot With Large Driveway
- Well-Maintained Rear Garden
Area - A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular Parkstone location, within easy reach of local amenities, transport links, parks and schools.
About This Property - Set back from the road the bungalow occupies a generous plot with a substantial driveway and both front and rear gardens.
Stepping into the property you are greeted by the welcoming entrance hallway that is light and airy and provides access to all rooms. To the rear of the property you will find the homely reception room that benefits from a wood burner and pleasant garden outlook. The kitchen/breakfast room is also found to the rear and boasts a sociable breakfast bar, generous workspace & cupboard storage and direct garden access.
Sleeping accommodation comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms, all of which could accommodate a double bed. if required. The master and second bedrooms are notably impressive and both benefit from large bay windows. The bedrooms are serviced by the recently redecorated bathroom that consists of a shower-over-bath, w/c, basin and heated towel rail.
Outside the property benefits from private rear garden that is laid to lawn with a raised rear terrace which would make an ideal decking area for alfresco dining and entertaining in the summer months.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer. Sure to be popular early viewing is advised. Call Lovett Estate Agents to arrange your viewing appointment.
Tenure - Freehold
This information has not been verified and should not be relied upon as statement of fact, but it is given in good faith for guidance only.
Looking to sell? Call Lovett Estate Agents for your complimentary valuation.
BrochuresFortescue Road, Poole
Fortescue Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.8 miles
- Parkstone Station1.2 miles
- Poole Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Lovett is an award-winning Estate and Letting Agent in Dorset. With branches that cover Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch and everywhere in between we are fully equipped to help you buy, sell, let or rent.
We approach every property transaction with passion, professionalism and transparency. With over 60 years of collective experience within the local property market we have a wealth of experience in dealing with all property types and ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30973925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.