Ivinghoe View, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SSTP)
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- UTILITY AREA
- CLOSE TO BIERTON SCHOOL
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTER
Town Centre - A central location within easy reach of local amenities including shopping, sports facilities, eateries, bars and for commuters a mainline rail service which reaches London Marylebone in about 55 minutes. The A41 gives fast access to both the M40 & M25 motorway network.
Ivinghoe View, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.0 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.4 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Aylesbury's Recommended Estate Agent
Established in 1989, Michael Anthony is the longest trading independent estate agents in Aylesbury. We are proud to be an Aylesbury established company having helped people move in Aylesbury and the surrounding area for over 30 years. Directors Michael and Mark, are always on hand to provide any advice or help with your needs relating to the local property market. Our long established, experienced team are here to provide the best servi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11144213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Anthony, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.