Fernhead Road, London, W9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- One Bedroom Garden Flat
- Available Immediately
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Close to Queens Park
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Fernhead Road, London, W9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queen's Park Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.5 miles
- Westbourne Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
At Stones Residential, we aim to provide a fresh approach and unrivalled expertise in our market place and a personalised bespoke service for each and every landlord, vendor, tenant or purchaser to ensure that their requirements are always met.
You will find Stones Residential to be professional, honest & reliable, acting on behalf of our clients best interest at all times and striving to improve our services that we currently offer. Specialising in residential sales & lettings, our Bel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP200191_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Residential, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.