Ravenslea Road, London, SW12
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- The south facing garden is a perfect area for outside entertaining and al fresco dining
- Close to Balham for all of the local amenities
- Clapham South and Balham stations are the nearest for underground transport into the City
- EPC Rating = D
Arranged over four floors, is this wonderful, end of terrace, four bedroom home with a secluded south facing garden.
The property itself offers a wealth of natural light, high ceilings as well as a great deal of contemporary living and entertaining space. As you enter the property on the right hand side is the bright and spacious double reception room, benefitting from ample natural light throughout due to the large bay window, as well as a pretty traditional fireplace. Leading through to the rear of the ground floor is the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen features an array of integrated appliances, as well as extensive built-in storage space. Charming bi-folding doors extend the space further out into the beautifully landscaped south facing garden. The garden is a perfect setting for outside entertaining and al fresco dining and hosts a secure side access gate. The ground floor of the property features a cloakroom, stairs to the cellar and underfloor heating. Additionally, the rear of the property has the scope to be extended on the top level (STPP).
The first floor of the property is comprised of three double bedrooms. To the front of this floor is the vast principal bedroom, benefitting from an abundance of natural light. To the rear of this floor are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Completing the property is the second floor, which holds the final double bedroom.
The property further benefits from generous loft storage, which has the potential to be converted into an additional bedroom (STPP).
Ravenslea Road is situated in the popular Nightingale Triangle, conveniently situated close to the recreational facilities of Wandsworth Common and with Wandsworth Common and Balham Stations providing the nearest mainline transport with services into Victoria or Waterloo.
Clapham South and Balham stations are the nearest for underground transport with Northern Line services into the City/West End.
Both Balham High Road and Bellevue Road are nearby with their excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
The area is further well known for its selection of both state and private schools, with a good repute locally.
Square Footage: 1,794 sq ft
Ravenslea Road, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.2 miles
- Balham Station0.3 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS210091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.