Lower Link, Andover
- Stunning character cottage in sought after Hampshire village
- Farmhouse style kitchen
- Beautifully presented low-maintenance garden with field views
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Close to local amenities and popular country trails for walking or riding
- Close to Whitchurch Station with a good rail link to London
This cottage is set in a beautiful rural location and benefits from off road parking for 2 cars.
The country kitchen has good quality integrated appliances & built in water softener.
Large family bathroom with walk-in shower. The sitting room boasts oak wooden flooring and has a modern log burner. High quality finish with oak doors throughout.
Beautifully presented low-maintenance garden with field views. The cottage is close to local amenities and popular country trails for walking or riding. Popular location with excellent commuting links to London, Whitchurch train station only 5 mins away.
St Mary Bourne is situated in the centre of the beautiful Bourne Valley, is inside the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just 5 miles to the north east of Andover, close to Whitchurch and easily accessible from the A34, A303 and A343 for county wide events.
Lower Link, Andover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitchurch (Hants.) Station2.4 miles
- Andover Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10725539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.