Banchory Road, London, SE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1219336
We are delighted to offer to the market this ground floor one bedroom flat with an added bonus of its own secluded garden. The property offers an open plan kitchen and lounge area. The kitchen comprises all white goods, with gas hob, washing machine, and fridge freezer. Wooden flooring throughout of which will be all
sanded down and stained. The property further benefits from a fitted bathroom and double bedroom.
The bathroom has a brand new bath and sink.
The sofa in the living room converts to a pull out bed.
The property also boasts gas central heating and large bright double glazed windows.
Banchory Road is conveniently located for the various independent shops, popular cafés and Marks & Spencer Food Hall at Blackheath Standard. Further to these amenities, a stroll across the heath will bring you to Blackheath Village with its array of shops, bars and restaurants. Westcombe Park station is approximately half a mile away and offers regular services into the city. A direct bus route also provides access to North Greenwich for the Jubilee Line. Finally, the beautiful Royal Greenwich Park is easily accessible to the West. There are also a number of outstanding schools close by.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,384.61
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1219336
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Banchory Road, London, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.5 miles
- Charlton Station0.8 miles
- Maze Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 121933623092021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.