Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1
- Help To Buy available - Only 5% deposit!
- High specification throughout
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining - perfect for socialising
- Selection of integrated kitchen appliances
- Terrace to living space
- Balcony to bedroom 2
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Hyperoptic Broadband
- Allocated gated parking
- On-site facilities including communal gardens, workhub and estate manager
All homes come with allocated parking.
Kitchen, living and dining area: 6.50m x 3.35m (21'4" x 11'0")
Bedroom 1: 4.60m x 3.55m (15'1" x 11'8")
Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 2.85m (11'10" x 9'4")
Help to Buy available*
A brand new development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. All homes are finished to a high specification including open plan living spaces, balcony or terrace areas and a selection of integrated appliances. This development benefits from a range of on-site facilities including a work-hub, communal gardens, estate manager and gated parking for all homes.
Located in the town centre just moments from the sought after historic old town area. Hemel Hempstead has a wide range of shops and amenities available within the town centre including a variety of high street retailers, two shopping centres, two theatres, supermarkets, gyms, hotels and restaurants, attributable to the redevelopment of the town. Jarman Park is just 1.5 miles from The Foundry which consists of a cinema, a number of restaurants and sporting activities including, but not limited to, rock climbing and indoor skiing.
Gadebridge Park is less than 200 meters north of the development, and is the Town's principal park with a total area of 79 acres. This park also hosts around 10 special events a year, such as music and comedy festivals. There are a number of other open spaces within the town to choose from; Spring Fields, Keen Fields and Blackbirds Moor.
Hemel Hempstead is located in Hertfordshire and benefits from good road communications, adjoining Junction 8 of the M1 motorway and on the A41 which leads to Junction 9 of the M40 motorway providing easy access to cities such as Birmingham and Oxford. Junction 21 of the M25 motorway is approximately 4 miles to the south. Two railway stations serve the town, Hemel Hempstead and Apsley, providing direct services to London Euston with a fastest journey time of circa 26 minutes. Luton Airport and Heathrow Airport are located some 11 miles to the north and 24 miles to the south respectively.
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
Monday - Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 5pm
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit for further information.
- 1 and 2-bedroom apartments with allocated parking
- Short walk to High Street and its restaurants
- Around a mile to The Marlowes and Riverside shopping centres
- Five minutes walk to Gadebridge Park
Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station1.3 miles
- Apsley Station1.7 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.8 miles
About the development
The Foundry is a brand new collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in the highly sought-after location of Hemel Hempstead
- Brand new showhome is opening soon - experience life at The Foundry first hand
- All homes are finished to a high specification, with each home coming with integrated appliances
- Gated parking available with all plots
- Communal Gardens with BBQ area and outdoor table tennis
- Ideally located near excellent amenities and travel connections
- Travel into London can be as quick as just 25 minutes
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheArrow_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (North London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.