Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, London, SW10
- An impressive and historic Chelsea House
- Wonderful River Views
- Extensive Entertaining Rooms over the Ground and First Floor
- Five/Six Principal Bedrooms and Five Bathrooms
- Staff Flat with own entrance (2 beds 2 baths)
- Parking for Three Cars (single garage plus off street parking)
- 6368 sqft (591 sqm)
The fine period houses that attracted those residents were built predominantly in the eighteenth century, with a wideopen vista, captured by artists such as Turner and Whistler, over the River Thames and two ornate illuminated bridges.
This magnificent double fronted family house is over fifty feet wide, with elegant flowing accommodation over 6,368 sq ft / 591.59 sq m. The proportions are impressive, with high ceilings, fine cornicing and tall windows in the principal rooms. On entering the grand entrance
hall, one can lead into several beautiful entertaining rooms on the ground and first floors.
The excellent family accommodation above does not disappoint, well arranged, and the room proportions sustain as you rise through the house.
The lower ground floor provides comfortable staff or guest accommodation, which can be
selfcontained, if required.
Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.6 miles
- South Kensington Station0.8 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CST120601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Chelsea Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.