Waddington Drive, Hawkinge, Folkestone
- Immaculate finish throughout
- High quality fixtures & fittings
- Modern kitchen / diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Large rear garden
- Off street parking for two
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
This immaculate home has been presented to the highest of standards with modern fixtures and fittings throughout including a stunning kitchen. Downstairs the property offers a stylish lounge to the front with open plan kitchen / diner to the rear. Here the owners have spared no expense with a luxurious fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including full size fridge, wine fridge, combi oven & oven, gas hob and washing machine. The owners have create a raised dining area utilising the storage space below and doors leading to the garden.
Upstairs the property boasts three good size bedrooms plus a family bathroom. The property is modern and fresh throughout having been recently refurbished with new electrics and LED lights in the kitchen & bathroom. To the side of the property is parking for two cars with space to turn. To the rear is a large garden with patio seating area and long lawn.
Made up of the old and the new, Hawkinge is fast becoming one of the most popular places to be in the Folkestone area. Having a huge range of home styles from terraced houses all the way up to detached barns and executive homes, Hawkinge has all you need. The area has a great reputation for local schooling and the transport links to the surrounding big cities are fantastic. Approximately 12 miles from the city of Canterbury and 3 miles from the seaside town of Folkestone in the county of Kent. The village itself is nestled on top of the North Downs overlooking views of the Romney Marsh and Channel. The village boasts its own community centre, two schools, shops, village hall, a cricket club, a church and three pubs in the vicinity with excellent restaurants and two riding schools. Built on a former airfield a few historic buildings remain and the Kent Battle of Britain Museum is still located.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.06m x 3.81m (13'3" x 12'5") -
Kitchen/ Diner - 2.74m x 4.75m (8'11" x 15'7") -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 2.92m (12'4" x 9'6") -
Bedroom Two - 3.10m x 2.03m (10'2" x 6'7") -
Bedroom Three - 2.08m x 2.69m (6'9" x 8'9") -
Bathroom - 2.01m x 1.93m (6'7" x 6'3") -
Parking For Two -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresWaddington Drive, Hawkinge, Folkestonei-PACKMiles and Barr Website
Waddington Drive, Hawkinge, Folkestone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station1.8 miles
- Folkestone West Station2.0 miles
- Folkestone Central Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Our Folkestone office is conveniently located on Sandgate Road, in the heart of the town. We specialise in selling and letting properties situated in Folkestone, Cheriton, Hawkinge Sandgate, Capel- Le-Ferne, Hythe, Lyminge and the surrounding villages. The team in Folkestone are highly motivated, delivering a reliable, informative, and trusted customer-orientated experience.
Miles & Barr is part of the Relocation Agent Network, which means the team receive exclusive referrals of buyers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30974830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.